Thursday, October 16, 2008

Organization!

Well, the nursery used to be straight and clean. Now after trying to organize everything we have recently received and bought, it is messy once more. I'm really hoping to get the nesting bug again this weekend so I can sort and figure out where everything goes. Mainly I need places to put things. I guess what I need to think of - is where do things go around the house since I know the baby is not confined to just her room. I've been in the mind frame that everything goes into that one room, but I know feeding stuff will go to the kitchen. Towels and washcloths can go with ours in the linen closet. The stroller??? The bathtub??? Hmmm.... this is where my mom will be a major help once she gets here Tuesday.

Oh and by the way.... the diapers, they are sooooooo small! I don't think it quite has hit me how small she will be, even though I know she can't be any bigger than my tummy (which seems to grow every night).

I can't wait to meet our little one. And she is almost here. I would love to have her on my Dad's birthday but it still may be a little too soon. We'll know on Tuesday!

No comments: