Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nursery Preparations

These are before pictures of the room selected to be the nursery. It was mostly for storage but now it's been cleaned out for the baby.

This was after I finished cleaning and moving things out. A week long project got the room looking good and empty to begin moving stuff in.

The frame is a collage of Precious Moments pictures that have been colored. I have other pictures I have finished and just need to frame to match. Then we'll decide where to hang them up.

We have finally started buying items for the room. Here is our crib. We are waiting for the mattress to be delivered and then will decide on bedding. Richard is also holding up a picture that I made from gift bags that were given to us.




Other Nursery Plans:

Now we need to get the bedding and hang up decorations.
We are going to decorate the toy trunk and stool in the room.
I am going to finish converting the desk into a changing table.
Richard is going to make letters to hang up Stella's name on the wall.

And there is sooooo much shopping left to do to get things organized. I can't wait until my mom comes to be able to help me decide!

1 comment:

Donna said...

What a neat idea to create a picture of gift bags. I would have never thought of that. You have always been so creative. Enjoy every minute of preparing for Stella's arrival. She will be here before you know it...it just seems like an eternity when waiting on something so precious! Take care and thanks for sharing this journey with all of us. We can't wait to meet Stella even if our first meeting will have to be via the WWW!

Love,
Aunt Donna